EVERY GREAT WHY
NEEDS A GREAT HOW.
I HELP YOU SAVE TIME AND MONEY
BY TEACHING YOU THE SKILLS TO BE
AND DEVELOP STRONGER LEADERS
WITH CONFIDENCE AND AUTHENTICITY

HOW I CAN HELP

SAVE TIME

Time is valuable and it gets used up! You can never replace it when it’s gone. You need to focus and prioritize, so you don’t miss what matters most. What does it cost you or your organization when you don’t make progress or when you’re not engaged? I can help you move forward when you’re feeling stuck or drifting from your values.

SAVE MONEY

There is a real cost related to conflicts you or your organization experience. There are costs for disengaged employees and costs to replace lost employees. You must invest in the right things to create an environment that keeps people engaged; to keep yourself engaged. Invest as much in your people as you do in your product.

LEARN SKILLS

You are where you are because of skill. But, today’s working environment is an ever-evolving place and as they say, “What got you here, won’t get you there.” The one constant in any role and in any industry is change. So if you can learn to manage change by connecting well with those around you, you’ll succeed.

People are complex and that can make working with them challenging, right? A recent survey said that 85% of you experience conflict at work; and I know the other 15% are lying. We all have ‘those’ people…but, sometimes ‘those’ people are us if we’re being honest.

Look, you may love your job-description but, you’re more than a job-description and if you can’t figure out the people side of things you’ll be be headed towards disengagement and burn-out. You have to get a handle on strengthening your relationship skills, because those are leadership skills. The very skills you need to move forward. Remember, you bring you wherever you go, so you need to create some change. You need to disrupt your typical way of doing things. I help you move way beyond typical.

My business is People and helping them achieve the results they’re hoping for. Even people like you. So, what’s your next move?

WHO I WORK WITH

INDIVIDUALS

No one will be as purposeful about your development as you. Let’s dig in and develop the skills you need to be an authentic and effective leader. Isn’t it time to invest in yourself? Maybe you’re here to develop an emerging leader in your organization; either way, let’s connect!

TEAMS

Teams are never static. That’s why you have to continually create opportunities for development, learning and growth. Let’s create a path forward so your people aren’t drifting and disengaged. How are you investing now for the future?

ORGANIZATIONS

You might feel that the culture of your organization doesn’t reflect or even connect with it’s goals and values. It could be time for healthy change. Be intentional about creating, supporting and reinforcing the vision so your picture of success is a reality and not just a pipe dream.

CORE SOLUTIONS™ prove that data-powered humans become the most authentic, confident and effective leaders.

Core Solutions™ are my custom approaches to helping you and your people be better and do better at work and life. I help you work through those areas that make up the core of who you are, so you live connected to what matters most to you, your team and your organization. Core Solutions™ are the tools and experiences that help you stop drifting, increase awareness and develop the skills you need to be an effective leader, a good human and experience rapid results. Whether you need 1×1 leadership work, a dynamic team time, or an organizational shift, together we can find the solution to provide the lasting change you’re looking for.

Top 5 CORE SOLUTIONS™ to Help You and Your Teams

WHERE TO FIND ME

(760) 687-9938
kyle@kylemenig.com

CREATED by HOUSEKEEPING MEDIA © 2014-2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THE LEFTS ARE YOURS.